How do we walk the walk each day? Today’s sermon at Christ Church, Georgetown in Washington, D.C. was presented by guest Preacher, the Reverend Randall Haycock. He spoke of meeting a prostitute who had been laid off by her pimp of ten years, and the devastation that ensued lead her to his parish and their “friendship.” These are our times and without Faith, where would we find ourselves. Imagine not walking by Faith and by Sight, where would our society find itself in today’s times of visulal stimulation.
When visiting www.ChristChurchGeorgetown.org, tell them I sent you. It’s a fuzzy congregation in a cozy church with bright red leather doors at all exits.
- God doesn’t call the equipped…He equips the called (thecrew330.wordpress.com)
- What Is It to Preach Christ? (justificationbygrace.com)
- Ramblings (keilalevendusky.wordpress.com)
- Contemplating The Lord’s Passion (catholicjules.net)
- To present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: if you continue in the faith grounded and settled (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Walked (warriorpoetwisdom.com)
- Got Faith, Where Is It? part I (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Hello Friend… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- When the Caswells Go to Church (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)