The name Dominique Strauss-Kahn conjures up power, what a name to behold. And oh, he happens to be rich, French and charismatic [duh]. Handsome with all those beautiful silver-grey locks and black eyebrows to match a freshly scrubbed face-I’m sure his well manicured nails attached to his soft hands, are white as rice and properly trimmed too. As a matter of fact, I find him to be light years ahead of Sarkozy in charisma and looks, sex appeal, too. He appears to be WELL…everything. You get the picture with all the sex swirling around this distinguished gentleman.
What’s run amuck with the former IMF chief?
Let’s begin with the chamber maid. How on earth does a woman accuse a global powerhouse of such an act, sex-assault? Why is he returning to a New York courtroom this week. How does one find himself defending a sex-accusation similar to what NBA superstar Kobe Bryant experienced? What are we to believe?
Having been on either the good or bad side of various situations I smell a rat and the wind is coming from the Strauss-Kahn camp, this is not pimp. How is it that he is connected to an alleged prostituion business operating in and around the Carlton Hotel of Lille, France? If it is a “set-up”, my gosh how elaborate to have Dominique detained for questioning in Lille, France — what gives.
As a woman, I don’t know who or what to believe about anything these days particularly being an admirer of men. I’m not a politician, I’m nobody with a lot to say and too much on my mind and this situation struck me as odd not being a coincidence that we find Monsieur Strauss-Kahn in the headlines and not for defeating Sarkozy.
The universal laws of attraction applies, and here you’ll read a snippet from Wikipedia, a soft explanation which might help us all understand what is happening in his and our own lives.
In the history of science, the laws of attraction is a catch phrase used when discussing the perceived nature of bodies that have a tendency to attract, thus contradicting itself as a physics law which serve to define specific properties and can be proven with experiment to be a constant. Historically, the concept of there being a known set of the laws of attraction evolved from the laws of affinity, which numbered up to ten depending upon which chemist was sourced.
That’s all you need to understand why Dominique Strauss-Kahn and your own life is where it is, good or bad.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Busted Over French Prostitution Ring (inquisitr.com)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Charged in Prostitution Case (blippitt.com)
- Strauss-Kahn Charged with “Aggravated Pimping” (onebluestocking.wordpress.com)
- DSK Charged in French Hooker Ring (newser.com)
- Ex-Chief Of IMF Charged In Vice Ring (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Ex-Chief Of IMF Charged In Vice Ring (myfoxny.com)
- Strauss-Kahn charged with ‘aggravated pimping’ (cnn.com)
- Strauss-Kahn on vice-ring charges (independent.co.uk)
- Strauss-Kahn Charged Over Vice Ring Claims – Sky News (news.sky.com)
- Strauss-Kahn charged in French prostitution probe (thestar.com)